The Black Coalition’s project Integration Jeunesse is a program that helps young people aged 15 to 30 who have difficult to find a job to enter the labor market. Young people are trained in Customer Service and Office Agent. After the training of eight weeks, the young people are placed in companies for work experience for 20 weeks. The objective is to maintain young people in the company that is why a subsidy of 50% is paid to the employer to support it in the training of young people.
The training session is for a duration of 28 consecutive weeks.
All participants will receive $458.50 per week during the 8 weeks of training. While in the company they were paid according to the hourly rate offered by the employer
Conditions for admission
- Must be residing on the Territory of Montreal;
- Must be between the age 15 to 30;
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or accepted refugee;
- Must be unemployed;
- Must be available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm;
- Must be actively looking for full-time employment
Calendar of training sessions
Each session have ten (10) young people.
- Session 1: September 14, 2020
- Session 2: November 30, 2020
- Session 3: February 15, 2021
- Session 4: May 3, 2021