The Black Coalition’s project Integration Jeunesse is a program that helps young people aged 16 to 30 who have difficult to find a job to enter the labor market. Young people are trained in Customer Service, Office Agent and Receptionist positions. After the training of eight weeks, the young people are placed in companies for work experience for 20 weeks. The objective is to maintain young people in the company that is why a subsidy of 50% is paid to the employer to support it in the training of young people.
The training session is for a duration of 28 consecutive weeks.
All participants will receive $393.75 per week during the 8 weeks of training. While in the company they were paid according to the hourly rate offered by the employer
Conditions for admission
- Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant for no less than one year,
- Must be between the ages 16 to 30,
- Must be unemployed,
- Have an interest in customer service, clerical and receptionist work,
- Must be available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Calendar of training sessions
Each session have ten (10) young people.
- Session 2: November 13, 2017
- Session 3: February 12, 2018
- Session 4: April 30, 2018
- Session 5: June 25, 2018
- Session 6: September 10, 2018